North Alabama Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harbour

Reaction score
Curious as to how many North Alabama Divers (Birmingham and north) we have on SB? I'm in Huntsville but have a hard time finding anyone to dive the quarry on Fridays in the warmer months. Or perhaps we could all meet at Blue Water at some point?

Let us know if you're close!

Harbour

Awww, what about Montgomery!? My in-laws are in Madison and the moment temps at Rockdivers are high enough for a 5mm/hood, I'll be jumping in there for the first time. Have never been to Blue Water but the same temp problem exists...
There are several recently-active SB members posting from Birmingham - they'll chime in soon.

There are several recently-active SB members posting from Birmingham - they'll chime in soon.[/QUOTE]

Chiming....check out the second page of this thread. We're starting to get interest in forming a club. Even if one doesn't start up, we can do something informal like meet for dinner/drinks and plan some trips once a month.

Beck

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=39846&page=1&pp=15

Last year I started a dive club at the University of the South. There's about a dozen certified divers here, and we're trying to get more.

Back
Top Bottom