Non diver at Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MyDiveLog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife isn't a diver, but we're thinking of having her join us part way through a week long dive trip this coming April. We're staying at the Scuba Club Cozumel. All the reviews I've read tell me it's GREAT for divers, but will she have a good time?

Are there amenities, like massages, great food, a sandy beach, etc. to keep her happy while I'm feeding the scuba addiction the firt half of the day?

Any comments would be appreciated

MyDiveLog:
My wife isn't a diver, but we're thinking of having her join us part way through a week long dive trip this coming April. We're staying at the Scuba Club Cozumel. All the reviews I've read tell me it's GREAT for divers, but will she have a good time?

Are there amenities, like massages, great food, a sandy beach, etc. to keep her happy while I'm feeding the scuba addiction the firt half of the day?

Any comments would be appreciated

No massages. They do have a "beach" of sorts...sand on top of the iron shore. There's a small freshwater pool. IMHO, the food is great. Does she snorkel?

jlyle:
No massages. They do have a "beach" of sorts...sand on top of the iron shore. There's a small freshwater pool. IMHO, the food is great. Does she snorkel?

Yes ... can't dive due to lung problems, though.

That's too bad. Snorkeling is good in front of the hotel. The difference in price between "diver" and "non-diver" is trivial at SCC. Make sure you have her listed as a "diver" so that she can go on the dive boats with you once in a while. Talk to the DM and definitely take her on the boat if they are going to go to Colombia Shallows where she can easily snorkel over the divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom