No subject, lets just get to know each other

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This seemed like the best place got say hi to everyone, although the last post was from 2003 ^^.

My name is Peter Robbemond from the Netherlands, currently 22 years old and a real Mares fanatic. This has everything to do that I'm a communication student and this incorporates a lot of thought into brands and marketing. Currently saving up to build my own set of dive gear, already got X-Stream fins with boots, X-Vision Liquidskin mask, and some basic stuff like a slate and a Safety Buoy etc.

Diving is my third hobby besides gadgets and drumming. I took my OW course in 2008 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and just returned from Hurghada, Egypt where I went diving for 5 days. This holiday was the first real dive-holiday and convinced me that diving is really going to be a big part of who I am.

Anyway, looking forward to get into some divetalk and learn from other people their experience to become a better diver!

Cheers!

Zero wives (ever... yet) but one son and one granddaughter.

Older than the hills but look 45-50.

PhD in marine ecology so some call me a scientist, but I prefer the terms "educator" and dive bum. I have published several scientific papers that have been well received, but most such papers get few readers. Many (more than I can count on my fingers and toes) read my weekly columns.

Been on SCUBA since 1961. Most of my dives are to obtain video and still images for my two cable TV shows, DVDs and my weekly newspaper column. Primarily dive solo so no fins or sand "enter" my viewfinder.

I love fast women and slow golf carts.

This is cool!
My name is Sue and I started diving about 14 years ago.
I have twin girls that are nine. One dog that is a wolf/shepard hybrid. I am one signature (from the judge) away from being divorced. I Live in Southeast Florida (love it).
I joined the Board because I have been out of diving for a couple of years and want to get back into it. I havent even looked at the equipment closely yet to see if my (remaining) tank needs a vis check and I need to check valves and o-rings and such. Oh, yeah, I need a dive buddy too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom