No Seaspace 2006 - Any Other Dive Shows in Texas This Year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Dang it. I haven't been to Seaspace since 2002, and I wanted to make it this year - even tho it is a fly-in and hotel thing for me. But there ain't one. :11:

Anyone know of other Dive Shows planned in Texas? Links appreciated. :D

hi there, hubby and i have only been diving for two years, but we have attended the houston seaspace both in 2004 and 2005 and doubt we will go next time. we didn't think it was "all that" . we would have liked to have seem more equipment, etc. and there wasn't much of that. i did pick up lots of travel brochures, etc. for trip planning, but otherwise, we weren't thrilled last time. i'd like to see one of the shows that are for dive shop owners. i bet those are better.

donnad:
hi there, hubby and i have only been diving for two years, but we have attended the houston seaspace both in 2004 and 2005 and doubt we will go next time. we didn't think it was "all that" . we would have liked to have seem more equipment, etc. and there wasn't much of that. i did pick up lots of travel brochures, etc. for trip planning, but otherwise, we weren't thrilled last time. i'd like to see one of the shows that are for dive shop owners. i bet those are better.
That would be DEMA, for dive professionals only, and this show does not get as many equipment booths as it used to.

For a show open to the retail public, there's not much point in manufacturers attending. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom