No response from White

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Frogman

Amphibious
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a White Nexus dry suit. It has a pin hole at the foot right next to a seam. Fixing it with the repair kit does not work. Plumbers Goop works for a couple of dives then the goop falls off. Anyone got any ideas repairing? White has no comment.

Before posting this I have emailed Whites 3 times and DiveJedi several times, about repairing leak and adding relief zipper I get no response. Is everyone getting this treatment? Zero customer service.

If all else fails and there is no warranty on it.. Call Steve Gamble. The man is the best with drysuits.

Dave - I responded on Oct. 13th, 15th & 16th to your emails - I assume that we have a junk mail issue here...

PM sent..

Divejedi

He has many canadien customers too :D

Not saying he does not, No different than we have many US customers :D

Not knocking his work, Just debating your use of "Best" :mooner:

I was just messing with you. But if you had to ask around, his name will come up more than most. Even some factory guys have admitted that he is better than they are. But there are good ones all over. Not gonna knock any of them.

If all else fails and there is no warranty on it.. Call Steve Gamble. The man is the best with drysuits.

I know Steve's the man when it comes to dry suit repair, but he is limited how much he can do with Whites suits. I know I talked to him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom