no notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Net Doc I have two qu estions for you one why dont i have a Report Bad Post symbol and second i have been told to put my diver profile down. I would love to put in my diver profile but after i click diver profile and the box comes on i go and click to start typing and nothing happends. I have tried this on a couple of computers so what gives.There is no format in the box to follow you know Log dives, type cert and so on.

The report bad post looks like an [!] in the bottom left of every post (default skin). It is there on every single post on ScubaBoard.

We turned on the Dive Profile and found that there is some code missing. Consequently, it is now "off" and we are working to restore the code, but only after we figure out what is happening with Photo Gallery that keeps crashing us.

NetDoc:
santafejoe:
Net Doc I have two qu estions for you one why dont i have a Report Bad Post symbol
The report bad post looks like an [!] in the bottom left of every post (default skin). It is there on every single post on ScubaBoard.
But not on your own posts. :)

santafejoe:
i have been told to put my diver profile down. I would love to put in my diver profile but after i click diver profile and the box comes on i go and click to start typing and nothing happends. I have tried this on a couple of computers so what gives.There is no format in the box to follow you know Log dives, type cert and so on.
You need to have a chat with the Fairy Dive Mother. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom