No longer Scuba teenager!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kwbyron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I made dives 20 and 21 today, does this mean I can take my gear into a bar now? "yes, Beer for the BC, martini for the regs, and Moby is already doing shots..."

LOL woohoo!!! Congrats!! And yeah, I bet that if you wanted to pay for drinks for your gear, the bar isn't going to say anything lol... :wink:

Kayla:
LOL woohoo!!! Congrats!! And yeah, I bet that if you wanted to pay for drinks for your gear, the bar isn't going to say anything lol... :wink:
I dono... sit down at a bar and request drinks for your equipment....they might cut you off before you get started. lol

Kwbyron:
I dono... sit down at a bar and request drinks for your equipment....they might cut you off before you get started. lol

The you'd need to take you BC to the restroom to drain its bladder.

funkyspelunker:
Heh, I can picture you walking around with a tank of margarita mix and a pony bottle of tequila.
lol: deco-hour

Kwbyron:

That is a good point. Didnt think about that one.. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom