no buddy boat diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may be interested in joining you.....I'll need to check my schedule to see if my manager expects me to work tomorrow when he gets back from lunch. Will update you later on this thread and private message you my info if I can go...sounds like fun!

The Sanctuary will assign you to buddy with someone if you do not have a buddy. I have signed up solo many times on the Sanc. Have fun! Wish I were home diving with you instead of here in Kalamazoo!

sounds like a challenge dive! im pretty good at macro spotting so it should be fun and hopefully productive!

what time on monday is the meetup?

Ugh, killing me. I am still sick although getting better. Was able to make it to the gym today, which is an improvement from yesterday. I am sorry that I couldn't make it diving today R although I can't wait to see the pictures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom