no buddy boat diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A three tank boat dive on the Sanctuary! You lucky diver! I have never been on a three tank dive on that boat! I am so jealous! You will have to tell me more Who did you get to buddy with? Did Mike dive? Thanks for posting the pictures! I have been waiting all day!!!

It was actually the morning charter and 1/2 of the afternoon charter.

I was pretty much solo diving on the trip. dive 1 50 min, dive 2 42 min, dive 3 40 min.

I would come across folks here and there, but the others seemed to be surfacing after 20-30 min. and I wanted to stay down and enjoy the conditions.

I missed diving with my regular buddies though!!

It was actually the morning charter and 1/2 of the afternoon charter.

I was pretty much solo diving on the trip. dive 1 50 min, dive 2 42 min, dive 3 40 min.

I would come across folks here and there, but the others seemed to be surfacing after 20-30 min. and I wanted to stay down and enjoy the conditions.

I missed diving with my regular buddies though!!

Just 1/2 of the afternoon charter? Why didn't you do the last dive?

Nice shots...looks like a great day of diving!

Robin,

I called you on your cell, did you change it? I wanted to join you on the Sanctuary but figured you got a buddy when I didn't hear from you?

My bottom time is much greater than the time you stated the divers were ending their dives.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom