Suggestion No Access Message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Nomaster

Nomaster

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This morning I came across another thread that had been moved from the "Introductions and Greetings" forum. When I attempted to follow the thread, I got the standard, "You don't have access" message.
This was the first time I realized that it doesn't state the site that cannot be accessed, perhaps because this is the first time I had no idea which site it was.
My suggestion, to consider including the site name in the message that informs us of denial of entry.

Tom

I'm a little confused.... any error pages we display should have the normal ScubaBoard layout and link structure to make it very clear as to where you are and where you are trying to go.

Tech Admin:
I'm a little confused.... any error pages we display should have the normal ScubaBoard layout and link structure to make it very clear as to where you are and where you are trying to go.
I just noticed the <log out> and <home> buttons,
but that doesn't give me a location.

This is all the information on that page, doesn't show the usual top with origin and other links and extensions back to origin (except the ones to the left hand side), I have to use the back arrow on my tool bar.

Tom

Coast to Coast Travel Services - Trusted by SB Users!

Search:
Message Boards Articles Directory

scubaboard diving portal

/matrix/
Home
/matrix/
Forums
Articles
Photo Gallery
Dive Directory
Classifieds

Tech Diving Limited
Tanks, Regulators, Accessories Analyzers - Hoses, and More at Great Prices !

ScubaBoard Message

Nomaster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Forum Jump
Please select oneUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home----------. . .

-- SB Portal Theme---- SB Portal Theme - No Gallery-- SB Classic Theme---- SB Classic Theme - No SideBar-- Original Theme-- Mobile PDA Theme
Contact Us - ScubaMatrix - Archive - Top