Nitrox: Should I be worried?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue XT has analyzers available on both their boats. I always bring my own, but I have dove with many dive ops in Cozumel and I can't think of one that didn't have an analyzer available. If you are concerned, just ask. I always dive with 32% nitrox there and all the tanks have been very close. Air temperature and humidity can make a slight difference in your readings.

Punta Cana?
So, you've got a batch of Dominicans? And some gringos? And you're trying to measure things using Arabic numbers, instead of Spanish or Roman ones? And no one has tried to keep it in metric?
I don't know, I think you've opened too many possibilities for translation errors there. Those Arab numbers, they've all got pointy corers and things, and they scare and confuse a lot of folks. Much better to stick to Roman numbering for that important stuff.
And whatever you do, don't measure it in hexadecimal, that'll just make the computerphobes run screaming from the docks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom