Nitrox Mix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moose explained it perfectly, and I could have answered my own question if it had not been so long since dealing with it. I WILL be re-opening the book and tables on it tonight though. And you from the Charlotte area?

After talking with my brother, and not really knowing how deep (which I thought he knew) or how long we are going to be down, but will work all that out before jumping in. Decided to drop back to EAN 32. Would rather play it safe with this mix rather than possible ending up with CNS.

Yes, I'm from the area. Known Moose for years

Lead carrier; I was wrong when I said Moose explained it perfectly. I didn't have him as an instructor for Nitrox. But I did get it from his shop though.

You probably had Randy if Moose didn't do it. 6 of one, half dozen of another. lol

And you would be correct on that assumption.

Had a decent dive on Saturday vis was horrible 0 - 5 feet thanks to 2 - 3 foot waves from the wind. But other than the vis issue everything went off without a hitch. Thanks for all y'alls input.

Back
Top Bottom