Nitrox Class Without Tables or Math...OK?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Kidding, the store that was offering the class no longer exists! I saw at least two redirects on the website. Things on the internet definitely have their own lives.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how World War I started, you know.

DC

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how World War I started, you know.

DC
I heard that [the war] started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH...................A Zombie Thread!!!
How can we kill this thing??
It just won't DIE!
Chug

I heard that [the war] started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.
. . .And America got into the war because the cruiseliner "Lucy Tanya" was sunk at Pearl Harbor. . .:lotsalove:

Keeping it real simple, other than the use of a nitrox dive computer, you could just use and follow the NAUI no-calculation RGBM Table for Eanx32. However for a comprehensive understanding, you should learn the arithmetic for MOD & gas planning, and at least minimum deco profile planning as a contingency --knowledge & skills to be demonstrated by keeping mandatory the required checkout dives for the basic nitrox certification as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom