Nitrox analysis with sensor tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wKkaY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What's the correct way to use an analyzer with a tee like this? When the end of the tee is capped lightly with a thumb, the O2 measurement increases by about 1% compared to without it.
oa-01-02_02.jpg

and the reading also changes with velocity of air...

I don't like that....

OhyCheq makes/made a spin on barbed cap that, in conjunction with a QD flow limiter makes for a repeatable implementation.

upload_2019-1-22_7-30-0.png

YMMV

and the reading also changes with velocity of air...

I don't like that....

OhyCheq makes/made a spin on barbed cap that, in conjunction with a QD flow limiter makes for a repeatable implementation.

View attachment 500722

YMMV
I'm STOOPID and feeling really old. Does OxyCheq make the unit already with the QD flow limiter or do I have to find the QD flow limiter and put it together. Thanks.

Cheers -

I'm STOOPID and feeling really old. Does OxyCheq make the unit already with the QD flow limiter or do I have to find the QD flow limiter and put it together. Thanks.

Cheers -
@rhwestfall Nevermind. My brain fart passed. I have it worked out. $40 plus shipping. The shipping kills me.
Thanks anyway.

Cheers -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom