Nite Rider NR 4000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1054EDP

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Does anyone have a NiteRider NR4000? if so, what are comments? if not, does anyone know of anybody that owns one and has either good or bad info on it.
thanks, and any info woulld be greatly apprecitaed:eek:ut:

1054EDP once bubbled...
Hello everyone!
Does anyone have a NiteRider NR4000? if so, what are comments? if not, does anyone know of anybody that owns one and has either good or bad info on it.
thanks, and any info woulld be greatly apprecitaed:eek:ut:

None of the tech divers I know or dive with have one. That might tell you something :) I believe there are some threads here that mention them. Have you tried a search yet?

MD

I do know someone that uses the 4000. I have a 3000 and I love it. I should include that I am on my third light. The first two flooded at depth, but the third one has hung in there for about 100 dives and I have had no troubles. The guy that I know that uses the 4000 would say the same, except for the flooding part, he loves his light. It may also be of some benefit to you to mention that this particular diver takes less care of his equipment than anyone I have ever seen or heard of, so if the light can survive his care I am sure that it can survive just about anything. Just for the record, Nite Rider has given me no trouble in replacing any of the bad lights...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom