Ningaloo - some regulars...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Got in a couple of dives yesterday. Very very nice conditions. An enormous amount of food in the water so shooting close was the only way to go as backscatter and "bits" were overwhelming in anything too far away.

Here's a little Western Australian butterflyfish by the mooring chain...I guess they are only found in WA, though they are pretty similar in markings to some other species:
WAblfy1.jpg

And an 8 foot white tip was being patient with me and this cleaner...most of the time:
sharkclnr1.jpg

Canon 20D, Canon 60mm, Inon 220 + 240 strobes, Subal housing

Alcina
Very cute - how little is the 'little" WA butterflyfish? By the look of the chain it is minute? The shark face is pretty cool too.
Alison

He was a few inches across...the book says they can get to 16cm, but this guy was no where near that!

Triplefins are everywhere, but they don't often sit too still...I'm still halfway addicted to trying to get nice shots of them, though!

tripfindof1.jpg

Absolutely stunning - the shark pic is awesome.

Terrific pictures, Kristin. Really enjoyed them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom