For Sale Nauticam E-M1 Mark II complete setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rwb500

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have posted this on another popular underwater photography forum but I will post here too in case anyone is not on both:

This stuff is all essentially perfect. A lot of it could pass for new. I accumulated this stuff over the last few years. It was last used on an immediately pre-COVID trip and it has not been touched since. I have a Nikon d850 that I use on land, and now I just upgraded to a Nikon full frame system for diving so all of this stuff has to go. I miss it already. The D850 housing is much larger.

I will not part anything out until at least the housing, camera and wide angle setup is sold. Buyer of the housing gets first dibs on everything else. If you send me a message about anything else I will try to respond when the housing is sold.

Asking price for EVERYTHING (housing and camera + wide angle setup + macro setup + super macro setup): $4500

Asking price for housing and camera + wide angle setup: $3700

Prices do not include shipping, insurance, or paypal fee. I will package things carefully myself. I’ve been saving boxes and bubble wrap for this. I have 2x inon Z-240 and 2x Ikelite DS-125 and some cheap strobe arms if the buyer of the housing would like to buy those. Otherwise I will post them separately later.
My ebay and paypal accounts are well over 10 years old. Whatever kind of assurance the buyer needs, I can provide.

Pictures:
NA-EM1-II selling

Current new price listed alongside each item is only for my own reference.

Housing and camera:
Nauticam NA-EM1II Underwater Housing – includes many spare housing and port O-rings (2689)
Olympus E-M1 Mark II – includes OEM battery, charger, and flash (949)
Nauticam vacuum valve and pump (and the tool that comes with it, and the removed bulkhead cap) (220)
Nauticam travel case (79)

Wide angle setup:
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO lens (1279)
Nauticam zoom and focus gears (241+207)
Nauticam n85 to N120 55mm port adaptor with lens control knob (603)
Nauticam 18809 180mm Glass dome (this is in essentially brand new condition) (1379)
Nauticam dome travel case (67)

Macro setup:
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f2.8 Macro lens (499)
Olympus brand zoom gear (works just fine in Nauticam housing after some trimming, bought it last second, but you will never use it due to the many turns of the knob required. The cameras built in focus presets are very powerful. Plus, with back button focus being so easy on this setup, manual focus is pointless) (50)
Nauticam macro port 65 36163 (379)

Super macro setup:
Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Lens (269)
Nauticam CMC-1. This I actually never used myself, bought it on ebay in like April 2020 and never got to travel. It looks slightly worn but the glass looks perfect. (388)

I have posted this on another popular underwater photography forum but I will post here too in case anyone is not on both:

This stuff is all essentially perfect. A lot of it could pass for new. I accumulated this stuff over the last few years. It was last used on an immediately pre-COVID trip and it has not been touched since. I have a Nikon d850 that I use on land, and now I just upgraded to a Nikon full frame system for diving so all of this stuff has to go. I miss it already. The D850 housing is much larger.

I will not part anything out until at least the housing, camera and wide angle setup is sold. Buyer of the housing gets first dibs on everything else. If you send me a message about anything else I will try to respond when the housing is sold.

Asking price for EVERYTHING (housing and camera + wide angle setup + macro setup + super macro setup): $4500

Asking price for housing and camera + wide angle setup: $3700

Prices do not include shipping, insurance, or paypal fee. I will package things carefully myself. I’ve been saving boxes and bubble wrap for this. I have 2x inon Z-240 and 2x Ikelite DS-125 and some cheap strobe arms if the buyer of the housing would like to buy those. Otherwise I will post them separately later.
My ebay and paypal accounts are well over 10 years old. Whatever kind of assurance the buyer needs, I can provide.

Pictures:
NA-EM1-II selling

Current new price listed alongside each item is only for my own reference.

Housing and camera:
Nauticam NA-EM1II Underwater Housing – includes many spare housing and port O-rings (2689)
Olympus E-M1 Mark II – includes OEM battery, charger, and flash (949)
Nauticam vacuum valve and pump (and the tool that comes with it, and the removed bulkhead cap) (220)
Nauticam travel case (79)

Wide angle setup:
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO lens (1279)
Nauticam zoom and focus gears (241+207)
Nauticam n85 to N120 55mm port adaptor with lens control knob (603)
Nauticam 18809 180mm Glass dome (this is in essentially brand new condition) (1379)
Nauticam dome travel case (67)

Macro setup:
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f2.8 Macro lens (499)
Olympus brand zoom gear (works just fine in Nauticam housing after some trimming, bought it last second, but you will never use it due to the many turns of the knob required. The cameras built in focus presets are very powerful. Plus, with back button focus being so easy on this setup, manual focus is pointless) (50)
Nauticam macro port 65 36163 (379)

Super macro setup:
Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Lens (269)
Nauticam CMC-1. This I actually never used myself, bought it on ebay in like April 2020 and never got to travel. It looks slightly worn but the glass looks perfect. (388)

I realize this is an old ad, but I was wondering if this is still for sale?

Never mind. Just found this on Wetpixel marked sold.

probably would have cost you a fortune going through Cabo, anyways.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom