NiMH canister with 10 watt HID lighthead...

NiMH battery with 10 watt HID light

• Dive Rite

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Halcyon

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Sartek

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • OMS

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PATCO lights dont look very appealing. Bulky, switch is on the light head which is something that I personally wouldnt want on a HID. To easy to accidently turn off. Most of their lights are only rated to 165ft. Think they sell an inferrior product compared to Halcyon, Stealth, or Sartek (which by the way also makes PVC canisters) or Dive Rite. Plus they have a non-DIR approved green cord on one of their lights. Would have to pass on PATCO!

This thread was started because I HAVE a PATCO lead acid light right now, and I AM DUMPING IT!!! I want to get a new NiMh canister light...

I know Patco lights arent the greatest!!! DUH!!! Its Flooded on me three times!!! ITS NOT THAT BRIGHT!!!

I'm BUYING A NiMh CANISTER LIGHT!!!

STOP TALKING ABOUT PATCO!!!!

Read the post above mine. DUH. Then click the posters WWW. It was a troll. DUH. By the way I'll talk about what ever I feel like taliking about. Go back in your hole.

FIRST OFF, PATCO PRODUCTS ARE LONG LASTING, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOU EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SECOND, PATCO MAKES THEIR CANISTERS OUT OF COMPOSITE MATERIAL, WHICH IS TOP OF THE LINE. IT IS MUCH BETTER THEN PVC. I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION, AND MIGHT I STATE THAT IT IS YOUR OPINION AND NOT A FACT. DO THE RESEARCH!!!!!!
THIRD DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!!!!!!!! PATCO LIGHT HEADS ARE LIGHT AND COMPACT. TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE BULKY LIGHT HEADS OUT ON THE MARKET. IT WEIGHS 4 OZ.!!!!! HEAVY? ARE YOU NUTS! THE SWITCH IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE LIGHT HEAD CAN YOU SEE!!!
overall:
I AM TELLING YOU THAT SARTECK MAKES THEIR CANISTERS OUT OF ACRYLIC!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THAT!!!! IT BREAKS!!!! AND IT COSTS MORE ON TOP OF THAT!!!!

Patco's are JUNK!!!

RIGHT...
YOUR THE LIGHT GOD OR SOMETHING.
YOU KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE TRIED PATCO'S LIGHTS.

I'll say it again. Their Junk, I would rather take a Mag Light underwater.

YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE TO ARGUE BECAUSE THERE IS NO LOGIC IN YOUR REASONING.
A MAG LIGHT, ARE YOU KIDDING, COME ON, GROW UP!!!!

ROFL:D They would be great if you needed a boat anchor with a fire fly on the end of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom