Night Dive 8/20 Latigo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you feel better, Brian. There are a lot of good dives coming up:wink:

Thanks Rick! I'm trying to get better before this weekend! Else it's a waste of money!

I'll be there :) I'd appreciate it if anyone going could PM me a cell #....for when I get lost.:rofl3::rofl3:

Ive been to Malibu once.....which was last week, and yes...I got lost:dork2:

Gracias...

Greg

It's one street long (REALLY Long... 25 miles long)!!!! For the most part... Er well.. for diving purposes it is!

greg id tell you to just call me if you got lost but i dont knoe where the place is either

It's one street long (REALLY Long... 25 miles long)!!!! For the most part... Er well.. for diving purposes it is!

Im 99.9% sure Im golden...:D

The last week I went up that way, the person I was to meet up with was unavailable. Soooo.... I wasn't sure if I was in the right spot to meet etc......Plus last minute things come up with folks.

It's gonna be a 2 hour trek thru traffic for me.... just would LIKE to have a contact.:D

In the future, if we have people unsure of where it is... especially if it's an out of the way site, we should just meet at the nearest recognizable public spot or something. Although that can get problematic on the north side of Malibu since it's almost all residential.

Brian you better be better for this weekend you are my RIDE :D See you all tonght

Brian you better be better for this weekend you are my RIDE :D See you all tonght

I know! so I can't bail! Dang it! ha ha. For the sake of the weekend, I will not be making this dive tonight!

You respond fast brian! I pmed ya my Cell # hope you get it before you leave! if not ill call you about 7:30 wondering where ya are

Ok the dive was great! The water temps where warm never did look at my temp gage :D Saw a nice Octo, some Lobster, crabs, one nudi, a shovelnose guitarfish. Vis was a good 10ft :D we got to 17 ft. 41 min used up the last of my tank left over from sunday. Had a great dive you both Gregs :D Sorry rick you missed it again :D Ill dive with you one of these days :D

It was awesome being there with Two Gregs and Erika. I had to head out there to meet Erika since she "stole" my book I needed for my teaching job.
It was fun doing homework on the beach under a flashlight under the starry night with salty smelling breeze wheezing against my cheeks. I also enjoyed trying to spot where the divers are at by looking for their UW flashlights. One of the Gregs resurfaced and then descended. I don't know why. It seems they did have a good dive!

...Only if I could dive with them! =P Due to lack of having my own gear!

...just yet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom