Night Dive 8/20 Latigo Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was awesome being there with Two Gregs and Erika. I had to head out there to meet Erika since she "stole" my book I needed for my teaching job.
It was fun doing homework on the beach under a flashlight under the starry night with salty smelling breeze wheezing against my cheeks. I also enjoyed trying to spot where the divers are at by looking for their UW flashlights. One of the Gregs resurfaced and then descended. I don't know why. It seems they did have a good dive!

...Only if I could dive with them! =P Due to lack of having my own gear!

...just yet!

That was me Mario :( I was made dive leader (thanks Erika...:mooner:)....because I was "Theoretically" taking pics:rofl3: (I think out of 80 or so I got 2 semi decent ones...:( ) I lost my compadres at one point, and seeing we were shallow (10-15') I just surfaced to see where they were at.:D.

Overall...it was an incredibly relaxing and enjoyable dive :) Kicking out, the stars were fantastic. Nice and relaxed for sure. I was sorry that Mario wasn't able to join us. Overall.....a very...comfortable relaxed dive, with good folks:D We gotta hook up again Erika, Greg, and Mario :). Thanks a bunch to Erika for sponsoring the dive!!! Unfortunatly Rick had some family in town and had to make a bee line home...One of these days Rick!!!:D We will dive together!

It was awesome being there with Two Gregs and Erika. I had to head out there to meet Erika since she "stole" my book I needed for my teaching job.
It was fun doing homework on the beach under a flashlight under the starry night with salty smelling breeze wheezing against my cheeks. I also enjoyed trying to spot where the divers are at by looking for their UW flashlights. One of the Gregs resurfaced and then descended. I don't know why. It seems they did have a good dive!

...Only if I could dive with them! =P Due to lack of having my own gear!

...just yet!

Hey you will get there sooner then latter :D Any how it was nice seeing you again.

Was a pleasure to dive with everyone, great to finally have had a reason to dive too. Definitely a difficult entry to locate, luckily nobody came to lock it up and probably won't by the looks. I plan on making weekday evening dives so I'll hopefully see everybody again soon.

Was a pleasure to dive with everyone, great to finally have had a reason to dive too. Definitely a difficult entry to locate, luckily nobody came to lock it up and probably won't by the looks. I plan on making weekday evening dives so I'll hopefully see everybody again soon.

Welcome to the Board, Greg. It was awesome meetin' ya!

Doesn't look like anyone will lock up the entry to the site at all. Great place to relax!

I think you had fun reading on the beach at night looking at the stars. you cant do that in middle of cement city :rofl3: when i came out of the water i saw a shooting star.

I think you had fun reading on the beach at night looking at the stars. you cant do that in middle of cement city :rofl3: when i came out of the water i saw a shooting star.

I loved the stars....made it very serene.

Wait... this is L.A.... Don't you mean Star?

Serious...:rofl3: I was actually shocked. Never been to Malibu before, grew up in OC. I was shocked that there was any place besides the desert in SoCal that you could actually see the milky way.

Serious...:rofl3: I was actually shocked. Never been to Malibu before, grew up in OC. I was shocked that there was any place besides the desert in SoCal that you could actually see the milky way.

Oh, so you saw 2 stars. okay.

Back
Top Bottom