Nicholas Canyon-Sunday Feb 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This Was suppose to be the Monthly Picnic. Sunday has a 30% chance of rain and cold. That would be a bad day for a family picnic. The dive is still on. Who is going to this one?

Place: Nicholas Canyon
Time: 8:00am

See you guys there,
Rick

if weather holds ill be there

Same here-- the weather report I read said 80% chance! I'll pack up the gear and hope we can squeeze one in before the down-pour!...:eyebrow:
-Tom

Hey even if it rains its all good. Just think then we dont have to wash gear afterwords :) now im thinking

Hey there buddy!

I was wondering if the rain would ruin our dive. I'm planning on bring Andrew and myself if the drive is not too bad. It has been a long time since my last dive. I really hope it doesn't rain too much.

See everyone Sunday!

Lol whats it matter if it rains your going to get wet anyways. i use to dive in the rain all the time up in washington i was suprised when people said they dont dive when it rains down here. some of my best dives where in the rain up in washington. And if your diving dry hey your head is still getting wet :D

Naw, I was just going to bail if the drive is too wet. I heard a rumor of bad weather in my town.

i know its suposto come in tomarrow night :(

Hi Rick,

Are you still planning to dive tomorrow?

Mark

Lol whats it matter if it rains your going to get wet anyways. i use to dive in the rain all the time up in washington i was suprised when people said they dont dive when it rains down here. some of my best dives where in the rain up in washington. And if your diving dry hey your head is still getting wet :D

It's not the diving in the rain that sucks it trying to get back into your clothes & staying dry that's the trick. Unless you setup a tent you're going to stay wet. Yes I'm a baby :baby: about staying dry after I'm done diving but this is what happens to my hair :fro: if I can't dry it.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom