Nice Vis at Dutch...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cant view the pix.
Are the same five fish still alive at Dutch?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Doctormike what great pix and amazing viz. It definitely was not that clear when we did our OW

You know, you should really post them in the underwater photography forum. And I think Wetpixel still has their fresh water photo of the week contest running. But I think this week is for voting and you can't submit anymore. Darn

You know, you should really post them in the underwater photography forum. And I think Wetpixel still has their fresh water photo of the week contest running. But I think this week is for voting and you can't submit anymore. Darn

deeper thoughts:
Doctormike what great pix and amazing viz. It definitely was not that clear when we did our OW

Wow, thanks very much for the nice feedback! Will check out Wetpixel...

DoctorMike,
Where else is there to dive around here. Dutch is kool but a hike!

DoctorMike,
Where else is there to dive around here. Dutch is kool but a hike!

Well, by the time you add in getting up at 4 to make it to a local dive boat, Dutch is starting to look pretty close!

Seriously, if by "around here" you mean the New York area, you are talking about the Jersey Shore wrecks and the Long Island wrecks. There is some shore diving (which I have never done)...

Take a look at this book for a good, light-hearted diary of a very experienced local diver: David Rosenthal, SCUBA diving the Wrecks and Shores of Long Island

4am.... good point. will look into that book. ty. have you done the iberia from eagle's nest? I have heard good things.

4am.... good point. will look into that book. ty. have you done the iberia from eagle's nest? I have heard good things.

I have only done two days of diving locally, once before I had my first camera (on the Algol), and then two dives on the Stolt Dagali in 2003 (with my old camera). I'm hoping to do some more dives this summer locally. I am especially looking forward to this, since in addition to my new camera, I also now have a dry suit!

Here are my photos from the Stolt: Mike's Stolt Dagali Pix

I had a trip set up to do the U853 off Block Island, but that trip got cancelled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom