Nice set of tanks Local...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're not quitting diving right?

Are you kidding me :D, taking it to the next level is all. Divemaster program officially starts tomorrow morning. I am getting into more technical diving and have two sets of steel doubles, 6 steel single tanks so I am getting rid of my AL stuff is all...

This is a pair of Luxfer AL 80's with OMS stainless bands, Dive Dive Rite din manifold and Dive Rite bolts. I just banded them together and have not yet dove them. They were purchased new by me in 91 and used about 3 times. Then I switched over to steel. They were stored with 500psi until today, when I built the set.
They have born on dates of 02/91 and 06/91. They need vip and hydro.

I will disassemble for shipment. Shipping cost will be actual so what ever the boxes and shipping cost me I will pass on to the purchaser. Receipts will be provided.

Payment for the tanks first via Paypal. I will ship within 3 days and provide tracking. Continental US only. I am in the Clearwater/Tampa area so if you are close and want to pick them up, that is great.

Just an FYI, the isolation manifold alone is close to $300....

Take no offense but AL80s with current hydro and viz are going for $325-$375 based on the age of the tanks. These need both, which requires both disassembly and reassembly. And why did you assemble a set of doubles that would need disassembly for viz and hydro anyway??
From my LDS here in S FL: Disassembly/reassembly = $40 Two hydros and viz with a nitrox fill = $96 Total = $136

Bands and Isolation Manifolds are weird priced items - I'm extremely skeptical of anyone listing MSRP these days... i think they purposefully inflate it, just so they can knock it down later to make you think your getting a deal...

Bands new go anywhere from $50-160...
Manifolds new go anywhere from $125 - 387.50 (Jezel Bejezel - $#@%$#)

Divemaster program officially starts tomorrow morning. I am getting into more technical diving and have two sets of steel doubles, 6 steel single tanks so I am getting rid of my AL stuff is all...

:yelclap:

Off-topic: Say hi to Ghada. I think I am going to put an M&G together soon for here at the house. Of course I will post a thread. FYI, you and the missus are NOT allowed to miss it or else :guillotine: That goes for CrackedConch and Monica as well :popcorn:

:yelclap:

Off-topic: Say hi to Ghada. I think I am going to put an M&G together soon for here at the house. Of course I will post a thread. FYI, you and the missus are NOT allowed to miss it or else :guillotine: That goes for CrackedConch and Monica as well :popcorn:
I was just about to post the question about the next m&g. If you need help with something let me know. I will try to help.:)

Low and behold, I have sold my overpriced Doubles on E-bay to a person who is very happy with them. Go figure....

Low and behold, I have sold my overpriced Doubles on E-bay to a person who is very happy with them. Go figure....

<snicker> :yelclap:

:eek:fftopic: btw, what are you and Ghada doing Friday? I'm guessing you probably have to work?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom