Nice Restaurant on Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one of my favorite on Grand Cayman is the "Crow's Nest", they have the best cayman style mahi mahi / and sunsets.

Caymaniac:)

deanmartin once bubbled...
My wife and I stayed at the Marriott on 7MB in May. We found a take out place just north of there called Chicken Chicken. It had the best rotisery lemon chicken that I have ever tasted. Wish I had some now!

Yummm.... Chicken Chicken! Certainly not fancy, but it's got fabulous grub. Definitely worth a stop for lunch. And if the weather turns a bit dreary, their roaster is the closest thing to a fireplace that I've seen in Cayman.

Word is that they will be doing Turkey Turkey! for us expats tomorrow. I may have to double up with them for dinner and Seaview for lunch.

Thanks, Drew. Didn't know about "Chicken Chicken" doing "Turkey Turkey"! I'm not cooking a bird this year so I'll have to go grab some.

Stayed at Cobalt back in October & had a great time!!
Chicken Chicken was one of our favorite places to eat. Wish I could have some now!!!

Cindy
:thumb:

Is Chicken Chicken in town,and walking distance to Sunset House?
Drew: Drew:
How was the Turkey Turkey?

Thank you Thank you

Natasha once bubbled...
Is Chicken Chicken in town,and walking distance to Sunset House?
Drew: Drew:
How was the Turkey Turkey?

Thank you Thank you

Turkey! Turkey! was great. :) A full T-day dinner with all the trimmings was just thr thing. Finished off the day with that other T-day tradition - falling asleep on the couch trying to watch the Detroit Lions lose a football game.

Unfortunately Chicken! Chicken! is not within walking distance from Sunset House. It is located in the West Shore Center in the Seven Mile Beach area. This is the same shopping center where Diver's Supply (a major dive retail shop) is located. Field Trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom