Nice dive today at Lanai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics, especially of the nudibranchs. Thanks for taking the time to share them!

Wish Kelly and I were back there diving with ya! Been cold and snowy back here.

cheers
Mark

Thanks for sharing, Howard! I love the nudis and the shrimp.

scubaboy_mark:
Wish Kelly and I were back there diving with ya! Been cold and snowy back here.

cheers
Mark

Hey Mark,
YA! I was back there a couple of weeks ago for a weekend. Skiied at Loveland - not too cold and great snow. Hey I felt 20 again - ok maybe 30. It was -10f when I left. My oldest son is keeping my house in Golden - just complaining up a storm about all the cold and snow. He's coming back here in late Feb for a visit and some diving. Hope you can too sometime soon.

Cya,
Mark

Beautiful day! Did you go near Lighthouse or Shark's Fin?

Dives were Wash Rock and Second Cathedral. Thanks for the kudos. I can't wait til this weekend - I've got a new Ikelite D70/ DS125 TTL setup to try. Gotta do 2 OW dives with a student first - then I get to use the new camera -- if the viz holds.

Mark

Congrats on the new camera :D

That's an interesting picture with pretty big antler coral ya got there. Those big ones are always so busy with life....it's like looking into the windows of a condo :wink:

Back
Top Bottom