Next Pool Session - Monday, February 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The next pool session will be on Monday, February 21st at 7PM - 8:30PM at Divers Unlimited. Munchies and Brewskis to follow at Chaunceys after.

Let me know if you will be joining us! Come a little early to check out the shop and see if there is anything you wanted to try out.

AW, too bad! I have a standing Monday night commitment through May. I had a greattime last night, though- thanks for putting this together, Renee!!

It was a fun get together. Many thanks to Renee for setting it up and Divers Unlimited for the use of their pool. It was a great way to spend a tuesday night, browsing a big dive shop, playing in the pool, cold beer afterwards, good company and surprisingly good food.

Five divers wearing wet suits and one in a drysuit, using a heated pool, must be S Florida divers.

Marvel:
AW, too bad! I have a standing Monday night commitment through May. I had a greattime last night, though- thanks for putting this together, Renee!!

I promised to alternate the nights so some of our pilot buddies could join in as well! So not this time but early in March - probably the 8th.

KBeck:
I believe I can be there, though unfortunately that's not a Holiday at my company, so I will be driving down after work. I'll do my best to arrive by 7:00.

Its a holiday somewhere???? I didn't think anyone got President's day off anymore! Not to worry - just knock on the door!

KBeck:
And yet, sadly, we get off Good Friday. [shrug] Guess that's the result of working for a privately held company...they pick the holidays.

Funny- I work for a publically held company & get NEITHER off- What's up with that??? :11:

Marvel:
Funny- I work for a publically held company & get NEITHER off- What's up with that??? :11:

Or like my company, the higher-ups pick the holidays, then take the ones they didn't give us off anyway.

Can't make the 21st, will be out of town, but I will always be up for a pool session when I am around.

I'm in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom