Newspaper column on marine life updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just wanted to let those of you interested in marine life (shouldn't we all be?) know that I just updated my web site to include 12 new newspaper columns in my "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" series. These are all written in my unique witty style with a strong emphasis on the two most important things any species can do- eat and have sex! Just click here and read on

Each column includes an article about a species or ecological issue with color images. New ones include crown-of-thorns starfish; balloonfish; "poor Nemo" (aquarium fish collecting); temperate and tropical food chains; ocean whitefish; chitons; bottlenose dolphin; what's in a (scientific) name?; Kellet whelk; sperm whale; cerianthid anemone; common dolphin and giant keyhole limpet.

Whew! Now I can leave for two months in Belize and Honduras with a clear conscience... my work is done.

Best fishes,

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom