News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're planning a 2-days mini safari out of Sharm El Sheikh on April 30 - May 1 ISA. We'll hit the road to Sharm on Wednesday April 29 evening and sail on Thursday April 30 morning. The suggested itinerary is Ras Mohamed / Thistlegorm (depending on sea conditions). The price is 1,325 LE for diving and full-board accommodation (excluding transportation from / to Cairo and gear rental).

If interested PM me.

We'll be doing a a camel dive safari to Ras Abu Galoum in addition to diving Dahab on May 29th - 30th ISA. The plan is as follows:

Friday May 29th: 2 dives in Dahab.
Saturday May 30th: camel dive safari to Ras Abu Galoum, then further north by truck to Red Tooth Trigger Bay.

The price is 825 LE including diving and site transportation. Also lunch, tea, and mineral water during the camel safari are included. Excluded are accommodation, transportation from / to Cairo, and gear rental.

PM me if interested.

We're planning a 2-days mini safari out of Hurghada on June 26th and 27th ISA. We'll hit the road to Hurghada on Thursday June 25th evening and sail on Friday June 26th 30 morning ISA. The suggested itinerary is Abu Nuhas / Umm Gummar (depending on sea conditions). The price is 1,400 LE for diving and full-board accommodation (excluding transportation from / to Cairo and gear rental).

If interested PM me.

We'll be diving Dahab this weekend ISA (July 10 and 11) with hopefully some long drift dives (sea conditions permitting). The price for the 2-days 4-dives trip is 550 LE including diving and site transportation. Excluded are accommodation, transportation from/to Cairo, and gear rental.

For reservation, PM me.

We'll be starting a TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver course on Eid vacation ISA. The graduates will be able to engage in diving activities utilizing all Nitrox mixtures up to 100% oxygen. The participants must be:
1. 15 years or older.
2. Have a minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent (such as CMAS Nitrox Diver or PADI Enriched Air Diver). For those who still want to do the course but don't have this certification, we'll run a TDI Nitrox Diver course directly before the advanced one.
3. Have a minimum of 25 logged dives.

For more info PM me.

We'll be starting yet another TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver course this weekend (December 25th - 26th) ISA. The graduates will be able to engage in diving activities utilizing all Nitrox mixtures up to 100% oxygen. The participants must be:

1. 15 years or older.
2. Have a minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent (such as CMAS Nitrox Diver or PADI Enriched Air Diver). For those who want to do the course but don't have any of these certifications, I'll run a TDI Nitrox Diver course directly before the advanced one.
3. Have a minimum of 25 logged dives.

For more info PM me or call me on 011-255-4533.

Yesterday February 28th the sea in Dahab went crazy. The extremely high tidal waves destroyed several cafeterias on the beach at the lighthouse area, in addition to breaking down parts of the beach fence. Also one moored fishing boat sank!

The surge at the Blue Hole was around 10 meters and the waves were more than a meter high. Visibility was nil at the Bells till 7 meters depth.

However, we managed to dive both the Bells Blue Hole and the Canyon with some SB and CHUM members :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom