News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm considering a trip to the south during eid vacation (December 10 - 13). The trip should include Elphinstone, which is know for oceanics during that time of the year.

However, I need to know the number of interested divers first so in case you're in, drop me a line.

We're planning a 2-days mini safari out of Sharm El Sheikh on February 6th and 7th ISA. The itinerary is either Ras Mohamed / Thistlegorm or Tiran (your choice but also depends on sea conditions).

In case we didn't manage to get the other 4 divers, we'll shift the plans to Dahab.

PM me if interested.

We'll be diving Dahab this weekend ISA (March 13th and 14th). The price is 550 LE including air tanks, weight belts, and site transportation with trucks (neither your personal cars nor trolleys!). Yet it excludes accommodation, transportation from/to Cairo, and gear rental.

For reservation, drop me a line or PM me.

On the other hand, I'll start analyzing the questionnaire replies this Wednesday ISA (March 11th) so please send it back ASAP. The questionnaire could be found at the [Files] section on the group's web page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RedSeaShadow/files

For Shamm El Nesseem ISA we'll be doing a camel dive safari in Ras Abu Galoum in addition to diving Dahab. The plan is as follows:

Friday April 17th: 2 dives in Dahab.
Saturday April 18th: camel dive safari to Ras Abu Galoum, then further north by truck to the Red Tooth Trigger Bay.
Sunday April 19th: 2 dives in Dahab.

The price for the 3-days trip (6 dives) is 1,100 LE including diving and site transportation. Also lunch, tea, and mineral water during the camel safari are included. Excluded are accommodation, transportation from/to Cairo, and gear rental.

For reservation, call me on 011-255-4533. Deadline for confirmations and full payments is Wednesday April 8th. Please hurry up in order to arrange accommodation, as it's expected to be high season in Dahab.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom