Newport Earthday Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldflounder

Contributor
Reaction score
New Hampshire/Maine seacoast or Lake Winnie
# of dives
200 - 499
Since the RI Club site is not very active I will post here as suggested. Is there a way to confirm that I am registered for the clean-up dive or is that pretty much unnecessary - a case of just whomever shows up works. I expect to be there rain or shine but I hope that if the event is cancelled, due to rain, it will be done on this board prior to Sunday to avoid a long drive.

Not too worry oldflounder. I think Red just wanted a rough head count, highly doubtful anyone is going to be turned away especially coming from NH. Anyway if it gets canceled I'll post it heck I'll PM ya or PM me your email and I'll email ya.. That dive is a RougeIsland Divers dive club event not a DCRI event. As I posted earlier DCRI kinda got rolled into RougeIslandDivers. See you Sunday.

When we come down we're going diving irregardless of weather unless we know beforehand [and we'll just stay local.] We have plenty of places to dive up here in the rain and out of the way of Mother Nature if you guys cancel. Will you be doing a second dive site in the afternoon? We're in no hurry to get home.

ps ----- is RougeIsland Divers Club a play on words or what???

ppss --when did you change your avatar??? Are you an imposter?

When we come down we're going diving irregardless of weather unless we know beforehand [and we'll just stay local.] We have plenty of places to dive up here in the rain and out of the way of Mother Nature if you guys cancel. Will you be doing a second dive site in the afternoon? We're in no hurry to get home.

ps ----- is RougeIsland Divers Club a play on words or what???

ppss --when did you change your avatar??? Are you an imposter?

Why yes it seems to be a play on words. I changed it today. No, I'm a diver old and bold.:D

I'm not sure I can do a second dive I'd need to rent a tank my other one is being hydro'd.

I'll have extras.

Well that's right neighborly of you OF! Lets hope the weather is good and the vis is better. We can make the second dive in a different spot there at Fort Adams where there hasn't been a bunch of divers stirring things up. Right now they're calling for cloudy winds SE 11 mph gust 19mph. Of course that's still 4 days away, so we can get anything from 90F and sunny to a blizzard by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom