Newly Advanced diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLOCKSCUBAG!RL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! I have just gotten advanced certified :) and I'm wondering what are some great lion fish hunting spots here in the USA?? Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Die hard diver ;D

G23?

Southeast Florida is a good hunting spot. Your location is not listed so I don't know if that's convenient for you or not.

I'm still messing with everything :p I'm in GA so it's fairly convenient :) is there a great spot off the coast of GA with good visibility?

Come to Australia, or anywhere in the south Pacific, so many lion fish you push them out of the way to see other things.

Enjoy your diving and have fun

I'm in NW GA myself. It's my understanding that the diving off the GA coast is horrid. There are reefs that you can shore dive in SE FL.

Come to Australia, or anywhere in the south Pacific, so many lion fish you push them out of the way to see other things.

Enjoy your diving and have fun

The part of the world where I am is so barren and the reefs so badly damaged and bleached that I actually long to see lionfish on every dive and even a single specimen is considered a blessing.:(

come on down to South East Florida, where the lionfish can be plentiful, and the hunting good. :) Oh, tasty too!

Definately SE Florida. And while you are there enjoy the awesome diving around Pompano. Happy hunting!!

Yeah, Scuba_Jenny could show you the good spots and teach you how it's done.

Back
Top Bottom