Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Richardson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi guys

Sincere thanks for allowing me to join the forum - it's much appreciated! I'm a PADI AOW diver with less than 20 dived under my belt so really hoping to get more experience and looking forward to exchanging dive experiences/stories and get some quality info/advice on kit/dive gear, techniques, etc. Cheers :)

Welcome. The scuba hobby world is diverse so there's plenty of interest to pursue. Are you planning to dive locally, and/or travel to tropical destinations for diving?

Richard.

tbh it'll purely be local diving - drysuit diving in the Solent as it's the closest available sea diving to me. Conditions are extremely variable there sadly: I dived there last some 18 years ago where the viz was so bad you couldn't see further than the end of your outstretched arm! Maybe next time things will be better......... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom