Newbie in the Building!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunsetSkies

Reaction score
Hello out there in the wonderous world of cyber space! I am a 16 y/o from Sandpoint Idaho and have been diving for the past couple of years. I joined up to see if i could meet divers my own age and see what they do and see if i can learn from the masters so send me a message eny time i love to talk! oh and if your my age and you read this pls!!!! send me a message id really like to get in touch and see what diving for you is all about! Ta Ta for now!

HI
Welcome to ScubaBoard! :balloon

Hey sunsetskies, I'm a 15 year old male diver from nova scotia Canada just here to welcome you to this fascinating and highly addictive sport. I hope you continue to enjoy your diving and am looking forward to hearing of your experiences.

Hey sunsetskies im also 16 and brand new to diving (as in all I've done is my open water) from central Texas. I was just beginning to wonder if people my age dive or not.

RRDiver:
Hey sunsetskies im also 16 and brand new to diving (as in all I've done is my open water) from central Texas. I was just beginning to wonder if people my age dive or not.

hey, RRDiver i've been diving for awhile but its so cool to see more and more people my age dive! I think its so amazing and since you live in Texas your just a short walk and a skip away from the Gulf which is amazing!!! you have to go there if you havent already.

As a matter of fact, in 4 days we leave for a cruise over spring break. Were diving in Cozumel and Costa Moya (hopefully Belieze if I can talk my mom into it) But just 3 weeks ago me and my friend got certified and were already getting ready to leave for a sweet dive

:azvatar: Hello there Simone, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
Take care and safe diving.

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom