Newbie in AR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kd5izq

Reaction score
Hey everybody!! Well, last September a friend of mine took me down about 20' at a local lake...I WAS HOOKED!!! Just signed up for the first class available here in Ft. Smith, AR and found what I think is a pretty good deal on a set of equipment. Class isn't till the end of April and I think I may go insane between now and then.

kd5izq once bubbled...
I may go insane between now and then.

Well, at least you'll fit in here okay :D

Welcome. And, if you're underwater, the skeeters can't get ya.

MD

LOL, welcome to the asylum :wink:

I spent part of this past weekend helping out at my LDS' booth at our local boat show, and if there is anything I've learned over the years and especially since I signed up to scuba dive...I DEFINITELY FIT IN WITH THE ASYLUM CROWD!!!!:bonk:

kd5izq once bubbled...
Well, last September a friend of mine took me down about 20' at a local lake...

Be careful. People have died effing around like that. Get certified and be safe. Welcome to the boards!

No, Mexico will be out for a while. My classroom time and pool time will be here in Fort Smith and my open water check outs will be at Lake Quachita, close to Hot Springs.

Back
Top Bottom