Newbie here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How is the diving in your area?

I honestly have no idea. There are no good dive sites nearby. I know there is some good diving in the patagonia lakes region (really cold water) and in Peninsula de Valdez near the whales, but I'm more of a tropical water guy...

I agree with @Francesea: how's the diving in Brazil??? I don't know that I've ever seen a trip/dive op/resort review from down there. What fish do you see? Do you ever Scuba the Amazon? Enquiring minds want to know! :D
I've never been to my neighbors' country, so I cannot tell. I know that northern Brazil is where the good stuff is, not really that close to me, but I'll let you guys know when I go. So far I have only dived in Maui, Sint Maarten, and Aruba. Made a vid of the last 2 and posted them here: Diving in Sint Maarten and Aruba

Nacho here! hope everybody is well! I just made advanced open water and decided to join the forum where the action is!
Welcome to the forum, Nacho and congratulations on completing your AOW course!

howdy and welcome form southeast florida usa.. Congratulations to you for your AOW.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom