Newbie from S. Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jberridge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys...Im a newbie into diveing but have been snorkeling for years and you can only do it so long before you get tired of having to surface every 10 secs and can only go so deep. I am just awaiting my Open Water certification dives and im done!!! Any tips??? :14:

Welcome to SB! Congratulations on getting certified. It makes a world of difference when you don't have to come up for air.:D
Jberridge:
.... have been snorkeling for years and you can only do it so long before you get tired of having to surface every 10 secs and can only go so deep.
Not to mention, the vast number of new places to go and see! Same planet, different world... it's great to be a diver!
Jberridge:
I am just awaiting my Open Water certification dives and im done!!! Any tips??? :14:
Yes, you can get some really great advice on this board. When and where will you be doing your dives? It helps if you fill out more of your profile too.

You can easily find answers to many of your questions (or post your own) in one of these forums:

New Divers and Those Considering Diving

Basic Scuba Discussion

You might find our Snorkel/Freedive forum of interest too.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. Enjoy.

smilies-41093.png

What country are you in? State? Might add that to profile...?

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

DandyDon:
What country are you in? State? Might add that to profile...?

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and based on his subject line, guess that he's probably from southern New Jersey.

:)

Welcome from a fellow Garden State diver!

Yeah but what country is South jersey in ?

Welcome to Scubaboard

Back
Top Bottom