Newbie from Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mannie071

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Hello its like vertigo!
Hey everybody! I have been looking at this board for a couple of weeks now. There is some crazy useful information I have been reading. Is there a possibility that I could be a Scuba Board addict? If so I think they should create a section for Scuba Board addicts section where scuba addicts can discuss their obsessions with other addicts. :mooner: Thanks for all the info everybody and maybe one day with my experiences in scuba diving I will be able to help somebody out.

sandshaker:
This is true..

Hello from Panama City, FL
Hey Sand Shaker!
I used to live in Panama City about a year and a half ago 2000-2005. I also work for a Government Contracting Company but now I work in Japan. Thats pretty cool. Did you ever dive at Empire Mica? I always fished it.

Hey Welcome. I live in N.Fl now but used to live in Oki till '04 there is a good group over there and some local forums as well.

Mannie071:
Hello Hello its like vertigo!
............... Is there a possibility that I could be a Scuba Board addict?
Naaaaaaaaaah, it's just the vertigo! :D

Welcome to SB!

Mannie071:
Hey Sand Shaker!
I used to live in Panama City about a year and a half ago 2000-2005. I also work for a Government Contracting Company but now I work in Japan. Thats pretty cool. Did you ever dive at Empire Mica? I always fished it.

No, I sure have not. What company did you use to work for. you can PM me if you would rather :)

Back
Top Bottom