New Zealand Shore Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Packhorse:
Hey dive-class you stole my signature line!!!
Whats goin on? All I wanted to say was...:lol:...but the board made me have a minimum of 15 characters. Tu Meke...

ID,

Plenty of good sites in & around Auckland, i.e within 90 Minutes drive from the CBD & shore dives. Goat Island & Takatu are marine reserves and have great fish life. Give me a PM when you get down under & happy to take ya out for a couple of dives.
Cheers
Ratty

Packhorse:
Where do you live Mark? I was trying to work out your coordinates but they dont fit in with my charts.

:lol:

I actually live on land.. You wont find those coordinates on a chart.

paste it into GE..

Packhorse:
All us kiwis think about is sex and diving. LOL

I have always thought that the little guy in your avatar looks like he was about to try to combine the two.

Thanks again for all the info! I am getting very excited for my move. Sounds like the diving will meet and/or exceed my expectations. When I get closer to actually moving I will make sure to contact all of you...I will defintely appreciate a few guided tours and some new diving buddies!

Yeah but my version is prettier.... how bout i use
**Don`t sweat the petty things and Don`t pet the sweaty things.
Or
**What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
Or
**If someone with multiple personalities threatens suicide....is it considered a hostage situation?
Or
**If man evolved from apes why do we still have apes?

You chose i think they're all pretty good...lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom