New Yellow Hockey Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After so much positive feedback. I'm really looking forward to getting the pair I ordered to try them out for myself =]

Cheers to Bob and his team for creating the best dive fins!!!

I can guarantee you will love them. If you have never used Force Fins before, give them a little time to develop your kicking technique - you will find that slow is good - you will be amazed at how much ground you can cover with very little effort.

Since there are <20 people in the world with this fin we should have a registry.. if for anything so others can try it. This should be called the sprint force or something because the material really is something to experience. You definitely get what you put into it because if you slam energy into this fin it snaps back hard. You can definitely put around in this fin but put some energy in the kicks it really comes alive.

I was swimming near the bottom and the guys behind me were saying it was fun watching the silt explode in pretty circular poofs after my kicks.... so you may have to watch it near the bottom as this one is maybe a bit more prone to kick up if you want acceleration near the bottom... so just keep in in touring, frog, or tight flutter mode there :)

Just returned from my Curacao trip and needless to say they commanded lots of attention both from other divers and the resort dive staff.

I loaned them out to several members of the dive staff when I was not going to dive in the afternoon and the biggest comment was "WOW can those things accelerate!!!"

The diving in Curacao is very benign, no real currents, so there was really no performance testing - just leisurely frog kicks and easy flutter kicks to position for pictures. There were some long swims back to the beach since the dive platform at the shop had been destroyed in a storm and while I had no trouble, my wife had taken her full foot TUSA's and had a couple of cramps (so now she is getting FFs for Xmas :D ).

Back
Top Bottom