New Years Eve plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for me news years is a easy one, i will be working until 10 pm as i work for a resturant (tar-bender). then after everything is shut down i will go over to the party that is being thrown at a coworkers place and that will go till almost 4 am and then i will get some sleep before i go back to work the following morning as we are only closed 3 days a year, thanksgiving, christmas eve, and christmas day.

Tooth

X-mas eve , x-mas , new years whatever i'll be in the water . All day every day dont have anything better to do , just another day as far as im concerned this year .

Sounds better than my plans. I'll probably go out New Year's Eve for an early martini then home to bed. I have to work on New Year's Day...in the Emergency Room...oh happy joy. No telling what we'll get.

I for one will be at the house of rock. (a local establishment in fargo) watching a live band and hopefully dancing with some females. :D

Back
Top Bottom