New Years Eve plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm kicking around the idea of going down to Atlanta for some concerts, but looks like I'd be going solo. Is that nuts or do any of you guys/gals go off on vacation solo?

So what are your plans???? Anyone diving? :D

johnnyseko:
I'm kicking around the idea of going down to Atlanta for some concerts, but looks like I'd be going solo. Is that nuts or do any of you guys/gals go off on vacation solo?

So what are your plans???? Anyone diving? :D
I believe I'm having dinner with my GF, then meeting my dive buddies around 11pm. We are diving Lake Champlain (if it's not frozen over) around 11:40. At midnight, we surface and watch the fireworks before dropping down to finish our dives. One dive and we do our last dive of 2005 and first one of 2006, all in one. Afterwards I am heading to a private party to warm up:D
C-Dawg

I'm a musician, so I'm working New Year's Eve. But I'll be home before midnight to watch a replay of the ball dropping in Times Square! With much bubbly, of course.

I will be hiding in my apt. alone where it is nice and safe :wink: In the morning I am either going to do the NEADC dive or maybe the Frozen Fins dive. Stop fussing and just go to Atlanta!

because we boring old people we will be tucked up in bed by 10.00pm - but, we will be up about 5.45am the next morning to head of for a perfect dive. why is it perfect, its a paid public hoilday, we got the best parking spot and there is no one else anywhere but us! a stop off on the way home via the local fish markets and home for a bbq seafood lunch and afternoon nap.

Im taking my mother and my GF to the artic circle. Hoping the northern lights are out and if I get up the courage, asking her to marry me. My GF, not Mom :)

I am spending NYeve with 18 of my cadets and several cadets of another unit in Huntsville, AL. Age range of 10-18 yrs old. Taking a group of US Naval Sea Cadets to tour several bases in AL and FL. Luckily, I also have 5 additional adults to assist.
During this trip I do get to dive the Living Seas at Epcot, though. We get one day of Disney.

I usually spend New Year's Eve with Dick Clark, watching the ball drop and killing a bottle of Asti Spumante. Alas, he was unable to be in Times Square last year, due to his stroke, but hopefully he will be back and in good health in two weeks. New Year's Day, I will be spending it watching football most of the day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom