New Year’s Day diving - cold weather folks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm working New Year's day, but I did dive Martian Cove in BC on New Year's Eve, eve. Vis was amazing, my camera work not so much.:D

Who else among the cold climate folks are diving New Year’s Day?

Howe Sound is in my 'backyard' I'm on the Sunshine Coast. What site are you going to?

Will be diving in Howe sound (near Vancouver) Jan 1, about 7 degrees C..

@Todd Whitworth we did the Annapolis and Hutt island. Lots of nudis and shrimp and a couple of likely octopus dens with lots of crab shells scattered about but no one home. I’ve never dove Hutt island before so a good start to the new year

Haven't done Hutt island yet. I've dived Hallkut a couple of times but did not go the wreck, lots of stuff in the shallows there too. I have a few snaps of the Annapolis before they sank it. Looking forward to heading there in the spring with a new dive buddy to properly explore the outside of the wreak.

Todd

@Todd Whitworth we did the Annapolis and Hutt island. Lots of nudis and shrimp and a couple of likely octopus dens with lots of crab shells scattered about but no one home. I’ve never dove Hutt island before so a good start to the new year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom