New Wetsuit Material

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajaxord

Registered
Reaction score
I can't wait to try out the new Tempur-Pedic Swedish Wetsuit. You can dive to 600 fathoms and it returns to shape, guaranteed. All this with no pressure points like those of nasty inner spring wetsuits.

Is this a joke or truly a new product? Any links? Brands? Can you jump on it and the bowling pins stay in place?

Paula

ajaxord:
I can't wait to try out the new Tempur-Pedic Swedish Wetsuit. You can dive to 600 fathoms and it returns to shape, guaranteed. All this with no pressure points like those of nasty inner spring wetsuits.

Well 600 fathoms is 3600 feet or 1097 meters, I am sure at that depth you would not feel any of those pressure points.

Reminds me of a conversation I once overheard in a camera store.

Salesman:
Sir, this camera is the toughest you'll ever see. It's built to the same specifications as the ones the astronauts used on the moon.

Customer:
Wow. That's really great, but how about you sell me something cheaper that only works here on Earth.

:)

R..

ajaxord:

These the same guys that make the matresses? Give us a link to see what you are talking about.

And it is free. Just call and they will send you a sample. Collect enough samples and sew them together...tada new suit.

Back
Top Bottom