New version s600. - where is the serial number

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coco240

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
just purchased a mk25 with a s600. Got it put togheter at my LDS. They did not keep the boxes. Found the serial number on the mk25 without problem. Tried to find the serial number of the s600. Could not find it. Looked on scubapro site. There is a chrome ring now where they say the serial number is. I would like to know so i can register my reg. email scubapro us without receiving an answer so far. Any idea?

just purchased a mk25 with a s600. Got it put togheter at my LDS. They did not keep the boxes. Found the serial number on the mk25 without problem. Tried to find the serial number of the s600. Could not find it. Looked on scubapro site. There is a chrome ring now where they say the serial number is. I would like to know so i can register my reg. email scubapro us without receiving an answer so far. Any idea?
the serial number should be under the mouthpiece.

remove the mouthpiece and it will be etched in the plastic on the housing, or should be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom