New user trying to get rid of diving gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benny04

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone. I joined this forum In search to sell some of mine and my dad's scuba gear in hopes to get some money for college coming up soon. We have some brand new stuff that we bought and never used like a luxfer 100cfm tank and an osprey regulator. If anybody is interested please let me know I can send pictures

I'm not in the area myself, but it would help to upload pictures here so people know exactly what you have.

For the scuba-tank, you'll want to take a picture of the markings on the top.

Never used.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

image0.jpeg
IMG_20220628_192856.jpg
IMG_20220628_192910.jpg

There is a forum on this site for selling gear. You will have better luck selling it there than in the new user forum.

You need to take pictures of the markings on the neck of your tank.

Also suggest you try FB Marketplace or eBay.

Will take better pictures today. I chose not to advertise on Facebook marketplace because everybody on there is useless and tons of scammers, I've tried in the past and it's just miserable. I couldn't find a classifieds section in this forum, must be buried in all the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom