New & Used Equipment For Sale List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything Good on the List?

His email is in incorrect format you cannot have 2 "@" Symbols in an email

Greg at capeuw at aol .com

That is because new members can not post links or email addresses until they have a minimum number of posts.

Thanks for the replies, and sorry about the repeats, I'm a bit rusty here. I hope I replied to everyone that asked. I also posted a copy at of the list online and you can it at aquacenter.com/list (add the www in front, of course) . This is not accessible through the mail web page, but if you copy/paste or type the address in your browser you should get there.

Part of the reason for the list on request was to try to keep within dealer agreements that restrict how certain pricing is advertised online.

My apologies again to anyone that did not get a quick reply. I was honestly surprised how many replies and how fast. I included both my business and my personal cell phone number in all my reply E-mails, so be assured I'm not sending out any spam or sharing addresses. If anyone has any questions, I'm just a phone call away, and I will be happy to answer them as best I can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom