New & Used Equipment For Sale List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CapeUW

Registered
Reaction score
I have a small dive shop and I am currently trying to drastically reduce my inventory after a pretty slow season! Now that the cold weather is here and the shop is slow I have put together a list of in stock new and used equipment for sale. The list is ten pages long (saved as a Word document) and each item is listed individually, with size, color, condition (New or Used), list price, and sale price. Prices are for in-stock items only, and all sales are first come, first served. I will offer reduced or free shipping on most items as well, depending on destination. If you have questions or would like a copy of the list please E-mail Greg at capeuw at aol .com

Last edited by a moderator:
Email sent

Looking for a good deal on a size small Pro QD (preferably last year’s model) if you have one.

I have a small dive shop and I am currently trying to drastically reduce my inventory after a pretty slow season! Now that the cold weather is here and the shop is slow I have put together a list of in stock new and used equipment for sale. The list is ten pages long (saved as a Word document) and each item is listed individually, with size, color, condition (New or Used), list price, and sale price. Prices are for in-stock items only, and all sales are first come, first served. I will offer reduced or free shipping on most items as well, depending on destination. If you have questions or would like a copy of the list please E-mail Greg at capeuw at aol .com

Where is this list

I emailed several hours ago just after he posted - but still no list ;-(.

If you'd attach your list as an attachment in a reply, you'll probably get a lot more views of said list.

Yeah, I think a lot of people would be more interested if they didn't have to work just to find out if they want to buy YOUR stuff...

So what've you got?

I emailed him about 7 hours ago right after he posted and still have not received a list :idk:

I emailed him about 7 hours ago right after he posted and still have not received a list :idk:

He posted his for sale on just about every classified section here...He does have a good Ebay rating tho..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom