Sold! New/unused! Shearwater Swift transmitter, under warranty! $357.00.

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cenotes

Registered
Reaction score
A mystical cenote near Mérida when not in Chicago
# of dives
500 - 999
New. Never used. Shearwater shipped this transmitter from its Canadian factory on April 26, 2022, to Austin's Diving Center (in business since 1968). As such, your warranty runs through July 3, 2024, since Shearwater gives the consumer exactly two years and two months' warranty after the "shipping date" to the retailer, plus a week to ship to the retailer. This provides time to sort out any factory issues if any such issues exist. And, as all know, Shearwater stands behind them.

Included: Shearwater Swift transmitter, dust cover/cap, factory-installed battery, ballistic case, retail sheath for ballistic case, screwdriver to enable battery replacement, and Shearwater carabiner.

The “back story:” I recently sold the unused Perdix AI that was bought with this transmitter to a friendly Scubaboard member. I was going to keep this unused transmitter for additional redundancy but I decided that I have enough of them, and its highest and best use being new and under warranty belongs this week on one of your cylinders! If you’ve been wanting a Swift transmitter without paying list price, sales tax, and shipping fees, act fast before this one is gone!

Pick up near Chicago for the listed price or use PayPal "friends" to ship to your door. Add an extra 3.5% for PayPal goods and services and get buyer protection. You pay for shipping and/or provide a shipping label. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• Shearwater Swift 1.jpg
    Shearwater Swift 1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 35
  • Shearwater Swift 2.jpg
    Shearwater Swift 2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Shearwater Swift 3.jpg
    Shearwater Swift 3.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Shearwater Swift 4.jpg
    Shearwater Swift 4.jpg