New underwater photography website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dacostad

Registered
Reaction score
For anyone interested, check out my new website which shows some of my photographs.

Most of the ones shot in Saba where with my new digital rig which consists of an Nikon D1x housed in a Secam housing along with a single Nikon SB-28DX strobe also housed in a Secam housing.

The rest of the underwater shots where done with a Nikon N90 in a Sea and Sea housing.

www.david-dacosta.com

The site was built with Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop.

The slide show was built with Flash and Photoshop was used to create the wavy frames and dropshadows.

David

I love the way it works. The colors are soothing and the way the photos go fron B&W to color is cool! But I do have a suggestion although I don't know how to do it other than resizing your heading.

Could you make the viewing window for the pics bigger? I have a 19" monitor anr with the Windows heading, your site heading and the menus on the left, that leaves only about a 4x8 area to see the pics. I had to scroll up and down on each one to see it all, not much but enough to be aggrivating.

The site was really works best with resolution greater than 1024x768. At 1024x768 you do have to scroll a little.

Even though this site is new, I am working on a brand new one which will be more forgiving of screen size

David

Nice work, I'm currently still stuck with film, but after twenty years, I'm switching to digital. Will someone hurry and build a housing for the S2?

Caymaniac:boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom