New to Wreck Valley - Dutch Springs ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I was going to try to use a double thick latex glove patch on the inside and outside... it's not exactly a tiny hole hahah.

anyone been to Dutch Springs this week?? if so what are the latest temps??

I was there on Sunday. 62 at the surface, thermocline around 30 feet.. didn't really go below it but I think it was in the 50s.

Jonny_Rocket:
I switch to the wetsuit after that dive lol... broke my neck seal.

Well at least you did not break your right eardrum :bomb: I don't know what happened but 4 days later I got a nasty right ear infection. Same ear I had one in Nov. last year. I also found out I have a deviated septum. May be why I'm not draining ok on the right side. 5 dives into the season and I'm done for 2-3 weeks. Oh well, good news is I can get the nose fixed in a day and it may help with drainage and clearing, can't hurt.

I was there Sunday and Yesterday. Temps on the platforms are 57 and at around 60 it is 48.

Back
Top Bottom